Development OfficerCompany: Northeastern State University
Date Posted: July 14, 2017
Must apply online at https://nsuok.peopleadmin.com/postings/4250
Salary commensurate with relevant experience, with generous benefits package.
• Develops and implements annual fundraising goals and strategies; compares results achieved with goals established.
• Determines and implements appropriate strategies for the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of donors.
• Develops and manages the development and execution of prospective donor and donor promotional materials in conjunction with NSU communications and marketing personnel.
• Monitors scholarships to ensure proper and timely awards and to ensure that guidelines are current and in line with donor intent.
• Develops and oversees an annual fundraising budget.
• Performs and/or monitors personal solicitation calls on donors and prospective donors.
• Directs donor recognition activities.
• Develops and manages the submission of grant applications.
• Develops and coordinates faculty and staff giving.
• Ensures that all donor data is maintained and protected.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
Applications received by July 30 will receive full consideration.