Campaign Account SpecialistCompany: Tulsa Area United Way
Date Posted: February 21, 2018
The Campaign Account Specialist is responsible for proactively establishing and maintaining positive relationships with companies/individuals assigned and meeting the annual campaign goals for those companies/individuals. This position is responsible for proper maintenance and accuracy of financial and other data related to those companies/individuals. The Specialist must have a detailed understanding of TAUW and its funded agencies and is expected to participate in special events/projects and take leadership role(s) as assigned.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with companies/individuals to help assure multi-year success within assigned area(s).
- Assure the development, in conjunction with volunteer leadership, an aggressive yet realistic annual campaign goal for assigned area(s) and assure financial goal is met or exceeded.
- Proactively solicit new workplace campaigns from non-participating (from the previous year) companies/entities.
- Target and improve the workplace campaigns of designated “under-performing” companies/entities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records for all companies/individuals within assigned areas.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date contact records (name, address, phone, fax, e-mail, etc.) for all companies/individuals within assigned areas.
- Supervise Loaned Executive(s) in the successful completion of their duties.
- Provide high quality support to Campaign volunteers.
- Maintain a detailed and up-to-date understanding of TAUW and its funded agencies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
Ability to develop and maintain successful working relationship with the general public, volunteers and staff.
Ability to plan and organize jobs as needed.
Effective written and oral communication.
Ability to plan, supervise and direct the work of others.
Ability to work independently.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Anna Gross HR Director email@example.com by February 21, 2018.