Development CoordinatorCompany: Clarehouse
Date Posted: March 9, 2018
- Coordinate grant funding program
- Engage in attitudes and actions compatible with the Clarehouse mission and philosophy
- Cultivate individual donors.
- Coordinate donor recognition.
- Coordinate semi-annual appeals.
- Coordinate print and electronic newsletter production and distribution.
- Maintain the donor database ensuring it is accurate and updated.
- Perform acknowledgement and tracking of all donations.
- Prepare and make deposits.
- Ensure acknowledgement and tracking of in-kind donations.
- Coordinate marketing materials.
- Coordinate and maintain social media communication.
- Maintain website content.
- Coordinate community engagement events including Welcome Wednesday and Open House & Garden Tour.
- Provide support to annual event committee; mailings, sponsorships, ticket sales, raffles and event night.
- Participate in preparation of annual budget for development activities with Development Director.
- Coordinate production and distribution of Annual Report.
- Engage volunteers in the fulfillment of the Clarehouse mission.
- Provide administrative support to Board of Directors fundraising efforts.
- Assume on-call duties within the administrative staff rotation.
- Other administrative duties as directed by the Executive Director.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to learn and use specialized software
- Strong computer skills to include MS Word, MS Excel and data management.
- Giftworks software experience is strongly desired.
- Basic graphic design skills
- Attendance reliability
- Complete required Clarehouse training and periodic updates
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Current Food Handler’s Permit
- Must be Tuberculosis Policy compliant
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
Kelley Scott, Executive Director