Fund Development CoordinatorCompany: A New Leaf
Date Posted: December 18, 2017
1. Engage, implement, manage and evaluate all phases of fundraising program including:
a. Donor prospecting, analysis and cultivation
b. Secure donations from individual, corporate, organizational and foundation donors
c. Event Planning and Implementation
d. Grant Writing
2. Oversee all Foundation deadlines and reporting requirements.
3. Provide advice, support and technical expertise to the development team.
4. Responsible for managing accurate information in the donor database.
5. Develops and oversee all donor and volunteer recognition efforts.
6. Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned within the scope of demonstrated competencies.
7. Community speaking engagements and tours on behalf of A New Leaf.
8. Collaborate with the development team to implement new and existing fundraising strategies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent organization and planning skills
• Strong written and verbal communication abilities; must be at ease with public presentations
• Knowledge and experience in fundraising methodologies
• Ability to exercise independent judgment in developing proposals, programs and collateral to meet the needs of the agency and donor
• Competent computer skills, specifically with donor databases, online research tools, internet research and submission of proposals
• Ability to plan, prioritize and lead multiple long and short term projects simultaneously
• Ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion
• Ability to develop and implement strategic and budgetary plans
• Ability to prospect, develop, and secure “the ask”.
• Employees and A New Leaf are engaged in an at-will employment relationship, meaning that either is free to terminate the relationship at any time with or without reason and with or without notice.
If interested please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org